What is the purpose of man's life?
- Man was born without his knowledge.
- Why does man who is called the lord of creature
commit sins and live in pain through his whole life
for all that even humble beasts live without pain?
- Finally, where shall man go when he is dead?
- What is the world after death detailedly? etc.
If someone wants to know about the above questions
with thirst, we will explain them based the following points:
- The basic purpose for the creation of man
- The elements of man's creation
- Functions of soul, spirit and flesh
- Existence of the Divine and evil spirit
- The relation between man's soul and spirit and spirit of evil and the Spirit of Divine
- Man's free will and the formation of soul and spirit
- Accumulation of the factor of sin based on man's covetousness
- The Redemption for man's sin by the Creator
- Extinction of man's factor of sin and the new creation of soul and spirit
- Liberation from sin and sufferings
- The world after death seen through the functions of man's soul and spirit